Our proven “Management Solutions for Information Technology” are organized into the following disciplines:
- Effectiveness Assessment: an intensive and comprehensive examination of your IT environment to identify strengths and weaknesses, and plans for improvement.
- Strategy and Alignment: developing Information Technology strategy to align with your business strategy, maximizing the value received from your IT investment.
- Project Assessment: a rapid diagnostic to determine the health of your project, identify problems, and implement correction.
- Organization Transformation: transformation to a high-performance team to maximize IT investment.
- Business Process Re-engineering: building business processes that bring competitive advantage and revising or eliminating processes that are ineffective.
- CIO Advisory: advising client executives on how to increase IT effectiveness, providing thought leadership on key business and IT issues.
- Interim Turnaround Management: interim CIO who will quickly stabilize, isolate and correct dysfunctional IT activities and processes impacting your business.
- Program Management: installing a PMO that integrates best practices and processes to efficiently and successfully manage complex projects.
- Governance: providing top management a method for quickly and efficiently maximizing the IT investment.
- Mergers and Acquisitions Planning and Execution: designing and implementing business process and IT mergers to rapidly achieve business synergy and savings.
- Business Continuity: designing and implementing disaster recovery, facility, and business resumption plans.
- Sourcing Strategy Development: creating IT & business process sourcing strategies to enable your business to operate more efficiently and effectively.
- Sourcing Advisory: executing a collaborative sourcing arrangement and agreement, from strategy through transition.